Author Topic: I've heard a few in here say Lou Gramm is done- read the link below  (Read 1467 times)

foreignerfan1968

http://liverockjournal.com/?p=9763

Or better yet go to youtube and hear for yourself.

Imagine the success and numerous new Foreigner songs we would have if Mick weren't such a greedy, selfish prick. Lou wouldnt have had to quit and we would have Foreigner. Not Foreigner part 3

Just imagine

Jayman

Re: I've heard a few in here say Lou Gramm is done- read the link below
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 08:24:07 pm »
I"m beginning to think you're the same person as Starrider81. 

foreignerfan1968

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 06:42:07 pm »
Grow up kid

Jan

• Jan
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 04:11:55 pm »
Geez -- why does this topic keep coming up???  Lou left the band -- twice -- of his own free will!  He started his own band!  I have seen him twice with his band -- recently.  He is doing fine and seems to be happy!   Mick and Lou were inducted into the SHOF and performed together -- well deserved.  They went back to their respective bands -- that is life!!!   Mick has only taken the high road when speaking of Lou.
I have met Mick several times and he is gracious, soft spoken and very nice.  He always takes time to talk to fans, take photos, sign items -- super guy!  Foreignerfan 1968 -- don't know where you got your info!
Foreigner is Mick's band -- he has guided the musical direction and Lou chose to pursue his own direction.   Fans love Kelly -- he does everything right to showcase the music and involve the crowd.  He also has great chemistry with the band members!  The band sounds better now than ever!  I would never try to diminish Lou's contribution -- he and the band accomplished amazing things! 
Physically I doubt Lou could carry a Foreigner show and hit all the notes now.  My heart broke for the pain and anguish he went through with the brain tumor and all the related side effects.  He is doing better and that is great!
Time to move on into the 20-teens, Foreignerfan 1968!!!!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 04:13:28 pm by Jan »

Jan

• Jan
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 04:14:47 pm »
Lol, Jayman -- maybe it is Owen!!!! 8)

Kimsim

• Newbie Member
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 04:24:45 pm »
I absolutely agree with you Jan, couldn't have said it better myself.  Jayman,  I'm beginning to think they are the same person too!!! :o

shadow

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 10:06:10 pm »
Hey Jan,
Good to see you on this site once in awhile!!
FF 1968 is Owen....Clown!
On the subject at hand, I'm pretty sure Lou wants nothing to do with Foreigner touring. Just have a look at the current schedule. Mick can't even handle it for crying out loud!

I'm so at peace with Mick and Lou rekindling their relationship. Through all the strife over the years, they were so close at various times in their life.
Although it wouldn't happen in a million years, a Foreigner and Journey tour with Lou and Steve would be hugely successful. When you attach the word "original" to anything really, it just sells!!
I'm content with whatever happens within this band. I have a lifetime of memories to draw from. However, the fan base of this band numbers in the millions with various opinions about them.

I think its just great that Foreigner is still relevant in 2013. I really never thought that was possible.
Although I would be on cloud nine if Mick wrote a song with the same quality and punch that he did on the first four albums.

Cheers,
Shadow

Kimsim

• Newbie Member
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 04:27:59 pm »
ROUND 4 - Ding, Ding!!

foreignerfan1968

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 09:42:05 am »
Round 5 ding a ling