Author Topic: In Pieces - Please a request for it to be in the setlist  (Read 816 times)

tigershoot

• Newbie Member
In Pieces - Please a request for it to be in the setlist
« on: September 24, 2013, 10:27:24 am »
Having been a fan since the early 80s and seen Foreigner multiple times in the UK (last time even flying from Spain to see you) I am somewhat dismayed that you don't seem to have 'In Pieces' in the setlist anymore. After hearing how well you performed it and how much you obviously enjoyed playing it on your "Rockin' At The Ryman" I am baffled as to its exclusion from recent setlists. 
On hearing how good it is my wife insisted that I get tickets for "next time they come!" Well guys, you are indeed coming and I have booked six seats for a crowd of us at Newcastle in April 04. Hate to say it but we're going to be pretty dismayed if it's not played  :-[

FWIW the song has one of the best bridges you've ever had - just awesome! I played it to some family friends the other day and they loved it despite never having heard the song before - it's immediately catchy and just oozes class.

Any other fans want this included? Please shout! ;)

UtahGirl22

• Newbie Member
Re: In Pieces - Please a request for it to be in the setlist
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 10:55:48 pm »
I totally love that song. Just melt when I hear it. I know people want to time travel & hear the old classics, but I really wish they would also sing some of the new ones. Especially "In Pieces". It's one of my favorites from the "Can't Slow Down" CD.

tigershoot

• Newbie Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 03:07:17 am »
Totally agree Utahgirl22. We want to hear some new ones too! For me 'In Pieces' is better than 'When it comes to Love'

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 12:50:11 pm »
Would so love to hear the song, too.
Will they play it in the U.K.? I very much doubt it. Also because the set will be a shorter one due to the triple bill.
BTW - I'll go over from Berlin to the Portsmouth show  :D