Author Topic: Fleetwood Mac cancels tour due to illness in band .....  (Read 666 times)

Starrider81

Fleetwood Mac cancels tour due to illness in band .....
« on: October 28, 2013, 05:05:38 pm »
Okay Mininions I know this is the Foreigner message board but I think these needs to posted if they're are any Fleetwood Mac fans out there, it's been reported that John McVie has been diagnosised with cancer and the band had to recently canceled their world tour  :'( Prayers and thoughts go out to John McVie and the rest of his family and of course the members of Fleetwood Mac .... and kudos to Mick(Fleetwood)Stevie,and Lindsey who decided to call off their tour at a time when their bandmate falls ill UNLIKE (AND YEAH I'M GONNA SAY IT) UNLIKE when Mick Jones fell ill and was out for a year with his heart issue you'd think the rest of the ***members*** would cancel the tour for the sake of Mick until he got better??? I guess it's all about the $$$ Whatever!! It's just a food of thought on what Phoneyier has become unlike Fleetwood Mac who are true rock and roll legend!!

Foreigner to me will ALLWAYS BE MICK JONES, LOU GRAMM, DENNIS ELLIOT,AL GREENWOOD, ED GAGLIARDI,RICK WILLS,AND IAN MCDONALD

ForeignerFiles

• Newbie Member
Re: Fleetwood Mac cancels tour due to illness in band .....
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 09:38:17 pm »
Well, what if it was Mick's decision to have the band continue to tour without him while he recuperated? There were a lot of other people's livelihoods affected, not just the other band members, but touring crew and staff that depend on steady work that were affected as well.

Just something to think about...

Each situation is going to be different and be handled differently by those individuals affected. I don't think its up to any of us to pass judgment - especially when we aren't in their shoes at the time.  :-\