Author Topic: Mick please let's hear your side of the Foreigner Story....seriously!!!  (Read 394 times)

Starrider81

Okay I know alot of you minions are going be like "Oh hear we go again!! Annoying Troll trying to start trouble again" but here's my question?? How come we don't hear or read a book or memoir from Mick's side, I mean it only seems right and fair!! I read Lou's book like 2 times, and it made Mick look like a real task master and all about being flashy and Mr. Hollywood!! lol I just don't understand why Mick is being silant about Lou's book, I'd be just curious that all? So I think what Mick should do is maybe take some time off from touring sit back in his fancy NYC mansion, collect his thoughts and write the book....Oh no wait I forgot the rest of the ***guys*** NEED the $$$ and have no day jobs!!!!! lolol

jimzgirl

• Newbie Member
Re: Mick please let's hear your side of the Foreigner Story....seriously!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 05:21:42 pm »
Owen, I thought you just said recently you had decided to play nice?  Geez....let it go!  I think Mick is handling everything in a classy way by not getting into the fray, by not responding, by not stirring up any more arguments by giving "his side".  Seriously, since these boards were started about 10 years ago, you have been raving about this same thing.   You either like the change to the band or you don't, which is your prerogative, but to spend almost 10 years complaining on here that you don't like various things of the "new" Foreigner is just crazy!   Don't like the band...don't listen to the band......it's that simple.

Cheryl

Starrider81

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 05:31:42 pm »
Cheryl:
Hun, I can't help NOT to listen to Foreigner...they have been a part of my LIFE okay...I mean yeah I am over this whiole Kelly thing okay .... even I know it's stupid! I just worry about the band's future if Mick's not around that's why I even care and yes TROLL this sight. You know I'll admit something I'm like the bratty spoiled kid with the divorced parents trying to decide whose side I am (maybe you guys caught on to that I don't know) cus I like both Lu and Mick ... I AM willing to LET IT GO BE NICE .... I just worry about Foreigner without Mick...that's all.

Starrider81

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 10:20:10 am »
well, if that's the case ru saying if something does happen to Mick ... foreigner would break up and stop playing?