Author Topic: Foreigner halftime Pepsi Commcerial....you'll be surprised on my review  (Read 796 times)

Starrider81

Okay okay I know my comments don't mean scrap no more but I just saw the Foreigner Pepsi Halftime commcerial on Foreigner's facebook page .... I didn't know whether to laugh or cry to be honest but than I saw Mick playing guitar and if he was all for this Pepsi commcerial I'm cool about it! I know Mick don't need anyone's approval but if it's a way to introduce new fans to Foreigner's music the better...LIKE I had posted I'm throwing in the towel tired of the harping about the line up....KELLY HANSON is an AWESOME FIT FOR FOREIGNER !!!! As long as Mick is still with Foreigner more power to them!!! I even personally facebooked a message to him whether he gets it or not it's fine!! Foreigner's MUSIC does mean alot to mea ... and if they come to Ohio esp my area I would give them another try....

Take this post as it is ...I'm being serious!! No more Minion name calling,okay?

Owen

SoUrgent

Re: Foreigner halftime Pepsi Commcerial....you'll be surprised on my review
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 06:22:42 pm »
Owen,

Do you have a high pitched voice or a low pitched voice?

Do you speak fast or slow?

Do you stumble over your words or are you well spoken?

I am just trying to associate what you actually sound like when you speak to what I think you sound like in my head, when I read your posts, lol.

Starrider81

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 06:27:44 pm »
yeah I speak to fast and stumble over my words lol I don't sound like my age 51 either!!! lol Also I don't act it either I've been told .... major OCD AdHd lol :D

:P

SU_5757

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 09:47:31 pm »
Foreigner, Pepsi and a few glimpses of those famous WP...
A bit of fun waiting for the tour dates to begin.

Starrider81

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 10:18:08 am »
I watched Foreigner's Pepsi commcerial again on You Tube, understand that they are going to play it at the half-time during the Superbowl today --- and YEAH I AM SERIOUS I LOVED IT -- as long as Mick was in it rocking out and that realllllly got me going in a POSITIVE way!! I'm glad he was included. It was also a great way to introduce Foreigner's music to the NEW GENERATION of fans I get it now....Kelly Hanson is a strong singer, and that is NOT me saying it but I remember reading in Lou Gramm's book he had said that about Kelly hanson, and Yeah I could get used to Kelly... my only issue with he's a bit ***showy*** but maybe that's a great thing! I DO want to see Foreiger again if and when they come back to Ohio even if it's one time to see Mick Jones!!

I know some of you on this board think I'm off my rocker and it's fine .... I'm just getting too old for this crap myself....need really get my own butt together and move on ... Foreigner still rocks!

Starrider81

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 04:07:11 pm »
I only watched the 1st half of the Superbowl --- anyone know when they played the commecerial??

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 02:22:00 pm »
What? The WP's made an appearance and I missed it? I watched the game sadly but at halftime I didn't see the commercial.

SU_5757

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 09:21:54 pm »
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=FgJ8WS_p8BI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFgJ8WS_p8BI%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Didn't see it aired Sunday either, but maybe it was shown in the stadium while the half time was being set up.

SoUrgent

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 01:40:13 pm »
It was an online commercial only, not to be aired on TV.

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2014, 02:42:58 pm »
WOW - absolutely love it!

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2014, 04:53:09 pm »
I agree Babs it was terrific. Kelly you knew what to wear! (Wink)

Starrider81

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 10:43:55 pm »
Okay so if that commcerial was sooo GREAT how come it never aired at the Superbowl and only online??? Thank GOD Mick was at least in the commcerial !!!! Only thing that is keeping this band breathing!!!