Author Topic: Colorado summer tour date has disappeared!  (Read 467 times)

SweetSweetConnie

• Newbie Member
Colorado summer tour date has disappeared!
« on: February 05, 2014, 08:07:47 pm »

Yesterday Foreigner announced on Facebook that they were going to come to Colorado for a concert on 7/22/14 at Fiddler's Green.  Today there no sign of it anywhere.  If any of you find it, please return it.  I was really psyched to go! >:(

SU_5757

Re: Colorado summer tour date has disappeared!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 10:03:07 pm »
The show is still listed on the TOUR page.  It seems like there is no ticketing info yet , but at least your venue is not the only one appearing that way.  Perhaps it is a seasonal venue not ready for business yet?   Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

SU_5757

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 10:16:52 pm »
Onsale: Fri, Feb 14, 2014 - 10:00AM MST

A link is on the tour page.  No mention of VIP, but I'd watch closely for the rest of the week.

sugarpatty64

• Newbie Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 10:27:53 am »
yes - chicago is supposed to go on sale today - I don't see info for that neither.

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 01:41:33 pm »
Yeah, we're all laughing ...  :P
: Y A W N :

headknocker

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 03:24:44 pm »
My God, you sound like you're Mick's jilted lover with your obsession over this trivial stuff. My son-in-law is a Staff Sergeant in the Marines and left several days ago for his fourth tour of Iraq...REAL concerns and worries for his two little boys and wife which he'll leave behind for approximately ten months.

headknocker

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 09:32:05 pm »
In case you haven't noticed nobody cares about you and your stale questions which are only designed to stir the pot. Do you walk around with a storm cloud over your head because you are one negative,mean-spirited dude who craves any kind of attention....very childlike.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 09:42:32 pm by headknocker »