Author Topic: Jenson now PART 3 - the saga continues  (Read 433 times)

jenson4ner

• Newbie Member
Jenson now PART 3 - the saga continues
« on: February 12, 2014, 10:30:11 pm »
Scored Jenson tkts to his favorite band Foreigner/Styx show here in K.C. about 4 rows back at the cost of $400+ for 3 tkts ......amazing how much concerts are these days....I sure hope my 2 eight year olds appreciate this someday......their concert tally by the end of summer will be Bon Jovi, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Foreigner 2x, Styx, Motley Crue......it's almost comical my kids don't have a clue who 1/2 the music from today is but can sing a plethora of 80's tunes

Babs

• Babs
Re: Jenson now PART 3 - the saga continues
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 01:31:39 pm »
Foreigner 1968 changed his/her name to myrtlebeachrocks :-)
Jenson, ignore these negative comments. I think it's great that you take your kids to so many shows! And they sure appreciate it. Awesome to have a dad like you (and mom of course).
Enjoy all the shows!
Babs

Tatjana

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 01:45:07 pm »
Jenson: I hope you and your kids are going to have lots of fun with all the shows you are going to. I think it is a great way to bond and connect with your kids. :)

I'm going to take my son to concerts as well and he takes me to soccer matches. :-D

Tatjana :)

jenson4ner

• Newbie Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 10:16:00 pm »
Just to set the record straight, I am a single dad of twin boys that live with me and am FAR from filthy rich....however my son likes the group and gets stoked when he hears them......he has no clue the members are all not original but who cares, he's 8 and if my parent took me to a show when I was that age I would never forget those moments....(oh and the mom only pays $300 mo. support when she does pay for the 2 boys - yes they are out there too)
And yes, true, I didn't give my kids options of music .....we listen to 80's rock / 70's rock .....that stuff was never busted so why change, I mean I understand if you're a big Green Day or Nirvana fan but we sure aren't and that's how my kids roll.......but like Vince Neal once told someone who made fun of their music..."We might wear make-up, but we can still kick your ass!"

headknocker

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 03:15:51 pm »
Jenson: You don't have to explain or defend yourself to this sh*t-stirring,negative putz. He's a sad individual who only seems to be happy if he's insulting someone. And yet he calls ME a low life...go figure.

He has two screennames and one of them agreed with the other in one thread. That's all you need to know about his "character".

Dude, just give it a rest and enjoy your LGB shows and let other people enjoy the new lineup. It's that simple as that because all of your whining, bitching and insults won't change anything except show your true colors to people who are just looking to have a good time in today's depressing world.

headknocker

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 09:27:02 pm »
Thanks for proving my point...more silly insults. The tough guy with two screennames is calling me a liar.