Author Topic: Foreigner singing the national anthem ---- Wow!!!! Get ready I'm on FIRE NOW!!!!  (Read 499 times)

Starrider81

Okay, I'm realllly trying to be calm and rational about this ... but on Foreigner's facebook page there's a video clip of  this band **Foreigner** doing the National Anthem for various sporting events .... okay fine it was Kelly Hanson singing it never mind the fact that they deleted clips of BOTH Lou Gramm and Mick Jones who in the early 90s have sung the national anthem for various events as Foreigner and I know that for a fact but not to include them in this compliation I would have expect as much BUT I'm watching it for the 2nd time and there's not even NO GLIMPSE OF MICK JONES???!!!!! All I see is BLONDIE!!! How in the HELL can you call it a compliation of Foreigner singing the national anthem without either Lou nor Mick??? Whatever minions say what you want about me....I really wish Mick would pull the plug on this band, retire and enjoy his royalites and live the rest of his life in peace and quiet!!! Continuing the false advertising is not worth it in my book!!!

SoUrgent

A+ trolling, Owen, as per usual.

Starrider81

okay my meds kicked in sooo I'm more relaxed ....

I know you guys are alllll sick and tired of me dogging on Kelly and if you read the posts on the Foreigner facebook you'd be SHOCKED of all the anti-Kelly sentiment out there okay!! lol I mean, ok Kelly is now the NEW voice of Foreigner but I don't he's just too much of a poser at times and shows off even Lou Gramm in his book had some good props on kelly believe it or not...and actually believe this or not my problem reallly is no longer with Kelly Hanson but the future of Foreigner is or when Mick is no longer around! I mean, let's face Foreigner without any past members ... you can call it a cover band!! just saying!!

But my prayers and thoughts go out to the guys now in Foreigner ... they gonna need it :)