Author Topic: VIP - Meet & Greet for 6/6/14 Chicago concert - PLEASE  (Read 575 times)

simplesista03

• Newbie Member
VIP - Meet & Greet for 6/6/14 Chicago concert - PLEASE
« on: February 10, 2014, 01:27:05 pm »
I MUST attend this concert! I WILL attend this concert!  Iíd like to be able to purchase VIP tickets but unfortunately right now it doesnít appear that VIP is available for this show.  :'(

Iím not sure what has to happen to make this into a VIP even but PLEASE do whatever has to get done and make the Chicago venue VIP. Iím sure there are many of us that would purchase those packages if given the chance.  Right now, Iím 4 months into celebrating my 50th birthday year [Yep, Iím celebrating for 364 days cause itís not every year a girl turns 50] and this concert is on my list of ďcanít pass up this concert opportunityĒ even if I end up with the very last seat in the back I WILL be there. 

Iíve attended concerts for Foreigner [last time was November 2013 in Springfield, IL] and Styx [last time December 2013 RTR in Normal, IL] and Iíve have had some great seats and the best concert experiences ever with them so they are not to be missed.  As for Mr. Felder, well there isnít anything else to say about a legend such as he so itís a given that watching him perform will be an experience and all any of us can do is bow to the Guitar God that he is.  I spent my 50th birthday evening with the Eagles at the All State Arena and was crying that Don Felder wasnít a part of that show.   

I MUST attend this concert!  I WILL attend this concert!  Iím going to light a candle and pray to the Rock Gods that the Chicago show will have VIP packages available before tickets go on sale for that venue.  If that happens and I'm lucky enough to purchase a ticket before they sell out; well I can die a happy girl! After the concert!  ;)

fool4u

• Newbie Member
Re: VIP - Meet & Greet for 6/6/14 Chicago concert - PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 02:52:58 pm »
Hi simplesista!  looks like u got your wish...the 6/6/14 show is VIP!  good luck & enjoy! 8)

simplesista03

• Newbie Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 11:43:54 am »
Hey fool4u.........

OMG! OMG! OMG!!  I KNOW!  Just got my VIP ticket!  Front row seat!  I am SO excited!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 01:40:35 pm »
Happy for you !!!

fool4u

• Newbie Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 03:23:19 pm »
fantastic !  u will not be disappointed!  a great way to continue your b-day celebration- have fun~ :)