Author Topic: I guess we can take a sigh of relief Mick IS Back in the line up???  (Read 673 times)

Starrider81

Okay, Well, ok I guess we can all relax and take a huge sigh of relief Mick I take he's back in the line up and in good health --- I was trolling the Foreigner Facebook page and noted that he played Portland last night so I guess he's good to go! I guess Blondie will have to take a back seat for awhile huh? lol JK!!! I do know Mick has been advertising with Tommy Shaw and JY of Styx promoting their summer tour. Despite what you minions do think of me ... I do care about Mick's well being and the future of Foreigner that's why it's so URGENT that they come to Cleveland, I'm not kidding I REAAALY want to see Foreigner ONE more time before something dire happens!! I swear I won't heckle Kelly Hanson and call him Steven Tyler!! I won't even yell out the other former lead singer's name, and I'll even sit in on the encores and won't walk out like last time I did!! Sooo come Mick please for me  ... come to Cleveland --- I can have a portrait painting done for you as a gift!! SERIOUSLY!!!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 05:37:50 pm by Starrider81 »

Starrider81

Re: I guess we can take a sigh of relief Mick IS Back in the line up???
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 06:09:10 pm »
Didn't want to start a new thread but here's an interview that Mick Jones did for radio.com! I thought it very  interesting talks about ****haters*** of Foreigner who are really outted Foreigner fans like Johnny Rotten... I recall hearing about Sting being a closet Foreigner fan but it doesn't mention that.  Talks about the songwriter award, and the summer tour with Styx and Don Felder ((( PLEASE COME TO CLEVELAND I BEG YOU!!)) and Kelly fans will love this a 2nd NEW foreigner album !!! NEW material since 2009 Can't Slow Down WHICH I did like some of the tracks by the way!!

http://news.radio.com/2014/02/10/mick-jones-outs-closeted-foreigner-fans-talks-tour-with-styx/

No need to thank me :-) Jusssst thought I'd do some ***kissing*** up :*

SoUrgent

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 06:57:44 pm »
You should start or finish every post you make and comment you make clarifying your state of mind:

"This comment has been relatively well thought out, is respectful in nature regardless our differences in band personnel, and brought to you by medicated and sedated Owen."

-or-

"***MINIONS*** this COMMENT is angrily worded, CONTAINS incredibly disrespectful comments by a completely convoluted train of thought, and LOADED with unnecessary CAPITAL LETTERS, inpropur spelinng and  TOO many ridiculous !!!!!! points, by an Owen who is currently not on his medication, OKAY, you HATERS and STEVEN TYLER wanna be lovers, OKAY!???!??!!!! I GET it!!!! See you later **MINIONS!!!!!! AND im NOT sorry right now BECAUSE my MEDS haven't ARRIVED! oKAY!!!!****  LOLOLOlololoLOLOLOLololOLOLOLoloLOloLoLoLOll!!!!!!!!!

Jayman

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 07:49:47 pm »
That was the most awesome post ever

Starrider81

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 09:45:31 pm »
This comment has been relatively well thought out, is respectful in nature regardless our differences in band personnel, and brought to you by medicated and sedated Owen."

Wow I guess you guys are really NOW catching on that ***I'm really softy at heart*** and not full of anti-Foreigner Kelly Hanson hatred now, huh?? LOL!! Seriously, like I have posted this MILLIONS times before I'm like the spoiled rotten child with the divorced parents who can't decide on who side to take!! okay, Sure I piss and moan but Foreigner music and history has allways meant alot to me ... and yeah if you want to call it kissing up to Mick Jones ... maybe you're right!! Life is too damn short!!! If I can't see Lou Gramm cus he only tours on weekends and places I never heard of ... I DO HAVE a better chance in SEEING Foreigner ... maybe for the last time to get that chance to see Mick in person!!!
Seriously!! come to Cleveland!!! I'll set in on the encores and BE NICE to Kelly :D

This comment has been relatively well thought out, is respectful in nature regardless our differences in band personnel, and brought to you by medicated and sedated Owen."

SU_5757

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 12:29:16 am »
Correction needed for topic. Certainly don't want to trip the trigger wire. 

But reality is that Mick did NOT perform in Portland, Maine.

Ducking for cover now! 
Whoops probably wrong word choice with that "c" word.  LOL
Don't shoot the messenger.

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 05:24:16 am »
Nick - you cracked me up! Love to start a day with a good laugh  :-*

Starrider81

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 09:37:20 am »
Trying to be calm and centered ---

Nick:

That's odd on their FB page they had a photo of Kelly and Mick and caption for Porland fans...

Tat: GirlFriend!! Seriously !!! Get me hooked up with a concert ticket -- you know Mick!!

great kissing up line,huh? lol

:D

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 03:46:42 am »
Hi Tatjana - wouldn't that double the fun  if you did ...  ;D

Starrider81

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 08:35:45 am »
Yeah wouldn't that be fun ladies? ***evil grin***  8)

Tatjana

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 09:33:52 am »
Hey Babs, I'm taken and officially off of the market! So thankful for that! :-D

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 02:29:36 pm »
Oh - totally forgot  :-*