Author Topic: GUESS WHO I GOT A PERSONAL THANK U FROM????  (Read 895 times)

Starrider81

GUESS WHO I GOT A PERSONAL THANK U FROM????
« on: February 23, 2014, 12:38:50 am »
Okay, first a little drunk and psyched tonight but I have good reason --- GUESS WHO I GOT A PERSONAL THANK YOU FROM TONIGHT ---- through his lovely wife, Robyn Lou Gramm's wife!!!

Here's something you minions don't know about me, I am upincoming profession artist trying to make it big and follow my dream of becoming a professional artist! I have my own facebook page of my artwork and a homepage on Fine Arts of America --- anyway, I LOVE to paint!! So I painted a portrait of Lou Gramm as a tribute to one my favorite lead singers posted on his fanpage, he saw it, and guess what??? He love it!! His wife even sent me a message thanking me!! THAT meant alot to me, okay!!

I'm hoping to meet Lou Gramm one day and personally give him the portrait to him as a gift!! Now with that said it'd be awesome if I heard from Mick, even from his wife or PR person cus I also care for Mick and I  would love to do his portrait if he wanted me too. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR MONEY OFF OF THIS !!! This is strictly out of love and respect from the band that meant soooo much to me in my life....

oaky I'm going to bed now.... !! nite!! lol

Luke

Re: GUESS WHO I GOT A PERSONAL THANK U FROM????
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 12:42:57 pm »
Dear Owen, I'm breaking my vow not to respond to "haters" on this board because I want to applaud your efforts to do something positive. Remember tho the old saying that "No matter how good your art becomes there will be someone who hates it and that no matter how bad your art is someone will love it". So focus on those who you make feel good and not the detractors. You have started to do something positive, you have my sincere wishes for your success.

Luke

Starrider81

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 07:50:19 pm »
Luke:

Thanks, 1. I am tired of being a hater myself, okay ...like I have posted a miillion times I ma like the spoiled brat having to pick on whose side to take in the dirty divorce. I LOVE BOTH FOREIGNER AND LOU GRAMM !!!! I KNow NOW they will get back together ... more power to both!!! I'm getting too old for this dude. I've been trolling this messageboard lately and I've read some nastier haters than me you have to admit!!! Lou has been like a personal inspiration for me as far as his recovery from this health battles and drug addiction,ok. Lou means that much to me and the same goes to Mick Jones...ok yes I do pick on Kelly but I'm no hater ....Kelly is awesome in own right and you heard it from me....life is just to short. Thanks.

Owen :)

Starrider81

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 09:57:05 pm »
Luke:

By the way I'm tired of the hating --- I just hate some of the minions on this board who one still down grade Lou's vocal abilities post surgery. OKAY he is NO LONGER with FOREIGNER I KNOW THAT!!! Even in Lou 's book Lou calls Kelly a strong singer and mimicks Lou's style like he was trained to do...I just don't care about his poser wanna be Steven tyler antics that's all I have an issue with BUT ---- still you can't deny what Lou brought to Foreigner in the past okay!! I admire lou for just going out there putting his heart and soul out there and some of you minions have posted some nasty things about his singing abilities but yet when Lou gets an award with Mick --- close to kissing up!! I'll allways love Foriegner's music and rock history --- it's just you fickled minions that get me!!

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 12:31:53 am »
Luke thanks for always sharing your wisdom  8)