Author Topic: Sheffield, UK - 8th April 2014  (Read 688 times)

mattz0rmeuk

• Newbie Member
Sheffield, UK - 8th April 2014
« on: April 09, 2014, 02:08:57 pm »
Hello,

What a gig! I'd not heard of "FM" before, but listening to them opening the show, my god what a wonderful way to start the evening's entertainment. They were fantastic, will certainly search for more of their songs :-)

Having only hearing about the concert last minute, I was fortunate enough to get a ticket and luckily near the front too! (Row E Seat 17, Red jumper & Glasses, in case you wanted to know!)

Perfect for taking a few photos and the occasional video (Gallery link further down).

When Europe came on, I was amazed - I'd only ever heard their music on my computer, to see them live was amazing, They certainly did keep the audience on their toes and liven them up for Foreigner coming on afterwards! Hats off to them :)

Now, the headliner! FOREIGNER! OH MY, What a sensational performance it was, better than I had ever expected, they're still going strong, despite the older age than in their "hay day" - Certainly pleased by the performance!

Also, No idea who won the raffle, but congrats to the person who won the Signed guitar!! (Yes, that's right, they held a raffle to win a signed REAL guitar from Foreigner, how awesome is that!)

If you want to check my pics out, Sorry for the quality, no flash and from my mobile phone!! You can see them here: http://mattscully.me/index.php?/category/8

Comments are welcome,

Regards,

Matt

Twitter: @mattz0rmeuk

Babs

• Babs
Re: Sheffield, UK - 8th April 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 05:49:35 am »
Great review, Matt! Thanks for sharing your experiences and your pictures with us.
We've been to the Portsmouth show and the band rocked so very well - another great night to remember!