Author Topic: Mick is the first to be inducted into the Portsmouth Guildhall Wall of Fame  (Read 387 times)

Jeffistheirbiggestfan

• It's URGENT! Make it an EMERGENCY!
Yesterday afternoon in a simple ceremony in the foyer of the Portsmouth Guildhall, Mick was officially recognized as the first inductee into the hall's Wall of Fame.  Mick was presented with a copy of the framed picture that is now hanging on the wall. Mick was joined by his son Chris, cousin Sharon, uncle Peter and aunt Rea. Pictures can be found at the FOREIGNER Facebook page.

Also in attendance were Babs, Claudia, Meryl and myself. We were all grateful to be there to support Mick. It was especially special for Babs and I as we had been in attendance at Mick and Lou's induction into the Songwriter's Hall of Fame last June.

Babs

• Babs
It was awesome to be at the ceremony! Before Mick showed up we had time to chat with some Pompey folks, we were served drinks and canapes - very nicely arranged. Mick really took his time to talk to everybody and getting Meryl's present put a big grin on his face. It was a painting of him with the Portsmouth City Hall and a fast car - a lovely piece of art. And as Jeff said already - we felt ever so honored to be part of it.

Starrider81

Hey I did a painting of Lou Gramm AND gonna be giving it to him as a ***gift*** think Mick wouldn't mind if I do one of him SERIOUSLY no joking around!!! Unless Mininons who seem to OWN Mick won't allow my ***kind*** gesture!!