Author Topic: Original bassist of Foreigner Ed Gagliardi passes away..... :(  (Read 594 times)

Starrider81

I found out this morning, and I don't know all the details but original bassist from Foreigner Ed Gagliardi passed away, I didn't even realized he was ill for along time, and yes I recieved this information from Lou Gramm facebook page and there was talk of including Ed with Lou and Mick for a possible reunion or project....just thougth I'd let some you who are still fans of "earlier" Foreigner know and someone inform Mick please :(

Owen
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 12:18:52 pm by fwt »

fwt

• Administrator
Re: Original bassist of Foreigner Ed Gagliardi passes away..... :(
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 12:18:21 pm »
R.I.P. Ed

FWT

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 02:26:10 pm »
I read these sad news on Dennis Elliot's site ... R.I.P. Ed

Starrider81

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 02:40:25 pm »
Babs, I know you and me have had our disagreements and such .... and I'm not gonna start any drama but I am at least hoping and praying that Mick at least attends Ed's wake or funeral or however the Gagliardi family makes an arrangment, I think that would be the BIGGEST thing that Mick could do right now and I know it'd mean alot to Ed's family. Praying for everyone involved. From my understanding it was cancer that took him after 8 years. My mom had cancer for 5 yrs. and passed so I could relate to it. Say what you will about me .... but I still care and love Foreigner original lineup ... they meant alot to me growing up.

Starrider81

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 09:14:20 pm »
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/ed-gagliardi-dies/?trackback=fbshare_top

R.I.P. Ed  :(

HOPE Mick Jones goes to the wake and funeral ..... just saying!