Author Topic: Concert at Foxwoods on Sun. 6/29  (Read 523 times)

349hebert

• Newbie Member
Concert at Foxwoods on Sun. 6/29
« on: June 27, 2014, 09:09:42 pm »
Has anyone received an email as to what time we need to be there for the Meet and Greet package?

SU_5757

Re: Concert at Foxwoods on Sun. 6/29
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 09:31:32 pm »
I purchased a package too, but also have had no word yet.   I expect later tonight or tomorrow.

SU_5757

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 09:56:59 pm »
Still no word on tomorrow's VIP pkg.  This is by no means an official response, but here is the general guideline from earlier this tour.   (30 Minutes Before Doors).  Head to the MAIN BOX OFFICE / WILL CALL AREA and form a separate line not blocking the will call window. Be sure to bring a photo ID and a printed copy of your purchase confirmation email (sent to you at the time of purchase and can be accessed in your account online at the point of purchase) to ensure entrance.     Will print my order tonight and watch email again on the trip to CT tomorrow.

349hebert

• Newbie Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 11:37:12 am »
Thank you.  It's Sun.  - 12:36 pm and we have still not received any information.  I also printed our ticket confirmation to bring tonight.

SU_5757

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 12:47:39 am »
I try not to voice negativity in public forums, but  I've been ignored on private emails.   This continued to be a poorly orchestrated night for the Meet and Greet. There were many others who also never received instructions for time and place of meeting,.  I didn't shell out the high $$  for a guitar but received a drumhead without Tom Gimbel's autograph when the merchandise was handed out by fans. Then to top it off, my photo still has not been posted.  I've tried 2 private inquiries so far regarding the photos and had no response.  Six pages of photos, but I guess mine didn't matter.  Anyone else disillusioned and disappointed?