Author Topic: July 3rd Camden, NJ - Please Read!  (Read 628 times)

mattshap717

• Newbie Member
July 3rd Camden, NJ - Please Read!
« on: July 04, 2014, 04:44:22 pm »

Babs

• Babs
Re: July 3rd Camden, NJ - Please Read!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 04:06:49 am »
Great!

SoUrgent

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 10:55:39 am »
Excellent review, thank you for sharing! I love this line...

"What a great set from such a classic band. Foreigner belongs on these big stages, and I hope they can keep up the momentum that they have gathered over the past decade and keep themselves in venues this size."

Truer words were never spoken.

I am curious as to why Foreigner didn't share the video screens with Styx as they did with Journey in 2011. The lasers and fog was really cool from what I saw, but those video boards really add to the overall concert experience.

Any "insiders" know?

Nick

Jayman

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 04:05:21 pm »
Yeah thanks for that great review.  I wasn't at that show, but it's the same experience I had at the shows I went to on the tour.  I think that's a great point about keeping them playing at venues this size.  I believe they can if they keep doing these triple bills.  If they always have 3 great bands they can do it every year.  With other bands to throw in the mix like Boston, Cheap Trick, Reo speed wagon, Blue oyster cult, Foghat, Black star riders, Nugent, they can keep it fresh every year with any of those combinations and it will sell

mattshap717

• Newbie Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 07:05:34 pm »
Thanks for all the positive remarks - much appreciated  ;) And yes, I totally believe they can keep doing the triple bill tours and play these big stages.  They truly do belong there, and I appreciate that that line was pointed out!