Author Topic: Meet & Greet  (Read 1114 times)

cowboyseleven

• Newbie Member
Meet & Greet
« on: November 16, 2018, 06:26:57 pm »
Is the only way to get a M&G through getting a ticket that comes with it???

I already have tickets - but I would love to have a M&G!  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

lmikemanl

• Newbie Member
Re: Meet & Greet
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 08:54:01 am »
Sorry for the late reply. This board isn't really a busy place. When you're thinking you're going to want to do the M&G, make sure to be aware of the VIP onsale time. It's usually the first of all the presales. If you're early you can usually score some pretty remarkable seats (but they're going to cost you).

They don't sell upgrades, not that I've ever seen, but it certainly should be something to consider through the fanclub exclusively. However, they already sell SO many packages through the first 1-15+ rows it might be hard to accommodate further upgrades.

I made a post that received zero traction back in May (http://www.foreigneronline.com/forum/index.php?topic=4982.0). Upon purchasing a M&G package, I found out at the show it was without Mick Jones. Only to find out the full summer tour had SEPARATE Mick Jones M&G package. It was still cool and I loved the experience but am still confused about the whole thing.

Nan_3

• Newbie Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 07:47:18 am »
So, they really don't have a fan club pre sale or anything?  Just the vip meet and greet to get the good seats up front.  That's hard to do sometimes when you have a couple other people going that just can't afford the prices for those and then you have those Ticketmaster fees on top of that.  I hate that I always see so many good seats being resold anymore for big money because Ticketmaster allows you to purchase 8 tickets a pop.  4 I can see, but 8?  They make a shit ton of money, so they don't really care.  I long for the days of camping out at the venue to get those good seats!  Yes, I'm old!

Ernie40

• Newbie Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 08:00:32 am »
I’m old also, use to camp out for tickets back in the day.  I reached out to ask if anyone had presale code and someone provided.  I got 3rd row Center stage with normal ticket price. Forever grateful, never gotten tickets this close, like you stated always a resale at higher ticket prices. In the future just ask, someone might be kind enough to give the presale code. Good luck