Author Topic: One of a kind deal for sale Signed DVD/CD & Guitar, and touring memorabilia  (Read 630 times)

StoneCastle

• Newbie Member
Selling off my {One of a kind DVD/CD} singed  by everyone involved, not just the band, but the touring techs, co-song writer, crew, management, video director, etc, all of us signed this "Can't Slow Down", 3 disk set.  Also comes with matching guitar! Most of you know who I am, so here is your shot to also take all the stuff I kept along the way, including some of the behind the scenes on tour videos that have never been seen since 2008-2010. Let me know what you all think, 1 day live auction on here, highest bidder takes it, ebay? Time for me to move on, clean up my house of my past. So my loss is your gain! Also 10% goes to the Shriners, that is my loyalty to them, they are a great organization, please remember them and the children they help, during the holidays this year. Would make a great gift! Please message for pics, too big for this chat room stonecastleproductions gmail com