Author Topic: VIP  (Read 457 times)

Indygo1

• Newbie Member
VIP
« on: April 11, 2019, 02:17:31 pm »
Hello guys, let me start off by saying have a great show tonight at the Majestic Theater in San Antonio. After living there for 21 years it is a beautiful venue and I'm sure it'll be Rockin tonight! I was able to purchase my ticket for your performance at the Vina Robles Amphitheater on June 9th, although Ticketmaster, but they did not have any VIP information available even though I found it through the VIP link on your website. It might be a couple rows back then your normal VIP package. Can you let me know will there be the ability to meet and greet with a group? \m/

SU_5757

Re: VIP
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 03:52:33 pm »
Hi Indygo1- 
I don’t think that there’s been anyone monitoring this site for quite some time.  It’s really about the fans helping each other now.  I don’t see anything that would help with your request at the moment.  I could suggest that you reach out to
info@future-beat.com and ask if they have any “Upgrade” packages for your show.  It is not showing on their site, but you never know what could happen if you ask.  Future Beat has been handling the VIP part.  “Upgrade” packages would be for someone who already has a ticket.