Author Topic: Well This is the \  (Read 6121 times)

MetalMystriss

• SLAVE TO THE GUITAR GODS!
Well This is the \
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2009, 09:51:22 pm »
OMG! You guys are killing me AGAIN! LMAO!

Thank you though. I can ALWAYS count on my FOREIGNER family to make me smile.:laugh:

It's been a rough month between the loss of my cousin & coming home from Maryland after the TESLA & KIX shows, to find my 3 month old kitten had been kicked to the point that his neck/spine was broken, all his ribs & back legs were shattered & he was still alive, left on my front porch so my 12 yr old son could find him bleeding..:sad:  

I love you guys! :wub: (and whoever said it was right, there's a line for Kelly so...:wink:
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne

littlesister

Well This is the \
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2009, 10:54:17 pm »
I was wondering where you have been MM.  Sorry to hear about your kitten.  I can't image what kind of person is capable of doing that.  They should suffer the same fate in my opinion.  But on a happier note, did you see the new PA date?  That should definitely cheer you up!!  :biggrin:

Jan

• Jan
Well This is the \
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2009, 11:02:45 pm »
OMG, MM, I am so sorry aobut your kitten!!  That is just horrible -- I can't even imagine what kind of sub-human could do that!!!  I am really sorry that you and your son had to go through that.  

MetalMystriss

• SLAVE TO THE GUITAR GODS!
Well This is the \
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2009, 11:40:53 pm »
Thanks ladies. We're survivor's, but the Lancaster date did help make me smile :tongue:

(for the record: My little guy hid my rifle or someone would've had a backside full of buckshot!:mad: )I have a pic of Bear on my facebook page with the details.
Keep The Faith!
~Jeanne

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Well This is the \
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2009, 06:15:19 pm »
RE:really? how could these other girls not be hooked on these boys!?

> Well, they haven't gone to a show with me yet~ lol

dirtywhitegirl03

Well This is the \
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2009, 09:27:56 pm »
ya rhonda going to a show with you is a blast! cant wait for the next one! MM i cant believe someone did that to your cat that is horrible.. how is he doing?

southbeachnites

• WP's Baby!
Well This is the \
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2009, 10:14:44 pm »
Jeanne~

So sorry about your situation that caused u pain with abuse to your cat. I'ma big cat... (Bobcat) and I will bite anyone that abuses animals~ PETA~~~~ lemme know how your furry friend fared the abuse love!