Author Topic: Great Adventure Concert  (Read 1021 times)

Hooty

• Newbie Member
Great Adventure Concert
« on: September 01, 2008, 09:32:53 am »
Probably the best part of the concert was having Gina and Hatman stand beside us at the concert. These are two really GREAT people. I am sorry I didn't git to see Hatman's girl who was at the concert. Being beside Gina all night I can only say one thing, I was HOTBLOODED. Heres for you G
 http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l67/skynhead/PICT0336.jpg

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
Great Adventure Concert
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 06:17:03 pm »
aww Hooty you are a total sweetheart!!!

and thanks for all my Jersey friends who made the show last night!  I am sure I was quite entertaining to watch lol!

Hooty

• Newbie Member

Desry

• Newbie Member
Great Adventure Concert
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 09:34:07 am »
I am new to this site...but not new to Foreigner. I usually hate it when bands that I love replace members & all, but I guess since the "new" members are guys I know from bands I used to love in the 80's, it was alright!I loved Hurricane & Dokken so it was great to see Kelly & Jeff again. I saw Foreigner last year with Def Leppard & was very excited about this show at Six Flags. The arena was absolutely packed.And my 13 year old son & I were in the front row. We had the best time! I took lots of great pictures & my son caught a guitar pic from Tommy. (Will post some pics as soon as I figure out how!!)Thanks guys, for an incredible evening! I'll never forget it.