Author Topic: Good Show BUT.......................  (Read 3385 times)

DirtyWhiteGirl

Good Show BUT.......................
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 03:47:06 am »
First, I think that it's a bit of a strong statement to suggest that Jeff "was maybe on something" :huh:
And the last thing on my mind would be to count the number of times he flicked his hair! I'd be far too busy enjoying the gig.:cool:

Rika

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 03:24:47 pm »
Yes, DWG, I totally aggree with you... what a waste of time to count Jeffs headbangs instead of getting enchanted by this fantastic band...

CatalinaK

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 04:44:51 pm »
all who have responded here all agree, what the heck are you doing COUNTING :huh::huh::huh:

and to insinuate Jeff is on something....you really do NOT know much about this great group of talented and genuinely awesome guys.:tongue:

Hrisi

• Newbie Member
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2008, 10:03:05 pm »
Bwah, that was the strangest post I've ever read!!! :blink:
I love Jeff's headbanging (btw, he's not a guitarist but a bassist), it really freshens up the shows, no matter what band he performs with-Foreigner or Dokken, etc. And actually he's really great to fans-he's always there for a pic, autograph and you can always get a pick if you ask him-a really nice on-ground guy (like all others in the band actually). Rock is just in his blood and he shows it this way.
So I presume you're not a big Jason Newsted fan either:biggrin: (ex-Metallica bassist, one of the greatest headbangers of all time!)

Rika

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2008, 11:40:15 am »
:biggrin:One more of my best friends here aboard... Hi, my bulgarian sis, awesome to see ya back again! If you had written this post anonymous I'd 've recognized you ( guess why :cool:)

Maxi28

• Newbie Member
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2008, 07:42:36 pm »
Listen all you Jeff fans I never implied he was not talented in any way shape or form...I just think the hair thing is very girly and not to mentioned out dated.
I never said I sat there and counted...but if he flips his hair 3- 4 time a min and its a 2 hours concert you do the math..

I think the band is great and I really enjoyed it....he just needs to chill out...I thibk he is jealous of the lead singer....as he is much hotter then jeff and very very sexy:tongue:

Desry

• Newbie Member
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 03:46:35 pm »
Are you kidding me? Give me a break!Jealous? Of what? They are friends & they both have more female admirers than they know what to do with.AND. he is very much in love with his very beautiful wife...have you seen her? Jeff is not 20 years old, trying to get attention so he can pick up a girl every night. Those days are long gone for these guys. I believe your living in a fantasy land, to even suggest that these guys are even remotely jealous of one another. :wacko: Jeff doesn't have to chill out or tone anything down...and going by what I'm reading...you are the only one that needs to "chill out". Jeff doesn't need to "change" anything he does. Why do you have such a problem with Jeff being Jeff?

Rocksan

• Newbie Member
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2008, 01:23:23 pm »
What kind of a statement is that, from someone at a "ROCK SHOW"?????  Jeff is very rock and roll sexy BTW!!!

Thank Goddess Jeff will keep rockin out and bangin his lovely head with all that hair!!!

michellea

• FF#3
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2008, 05:35:30 pm »
I have to say this....WHY are we still talking about this topic? I think we pretty much know how we feel about Jeff, and he has our 100% support! Do we REALLY want this thread to CONTINUE to remain the thread at the very top of our message board for the guys to see first??

Maxi28

• Newbie Member
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2008, 06:17:45 pm »
I agree completely..............It was simply an opinion...wow some of you are very protective and spend way to much time on this site

AND THE LEAD SINGER IS SOOO MUCH HOTTER THEN Jeff...MAYBE HE CAN GIVE JEFF SOME LESSONS ON HOW TO ACT AND  DRESS.....LOL

Rocksan

• Newbie Member
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2008, 07:51:36 pm »
Oh no.  That's just wrong.