Author Topic: Canada Fans  (Read 8287 times)

baerkeom

• Newbie Member
Re: Canada Fans
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2010, 03:00:29 pm »
Hey Eunice,

that sounds so nice. What we are going to see Santa Monica and maybe there will be time to meet.

We need to concretize our plans yet.... ;D

Baerbel

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2010, 03:02:30 pm »
Baerbel- yes it will be great. Just let me know. We can communicate by E-mail. I have my E-mail address on the board :) ;)

Eunice

baerkeom

• Newbie Member
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2010, 03:06:03 pm »
That's good,
 but I have problems....I can't writ PM's anymore since they changed the outlook of the homepage. Don't know what it is.  ???

But maybe you are able to send me a PM; my E-Mail is on the board.

So we could come in contact.

Baerbel

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2010, 03:10:01 pm »
Baerbal- sure I will try to do that. Oh!!! how exciting :)

Eunice

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2010, 03:17:42 pm »
Baerbel- I went on the board and checked your E-mail address and it is hidden so I can't access it. Mine is hidden as well. We'll just have to find another way.

Eunice

baerkeom

• Newbie Member
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2010, 03:19:57 pm »
Eunice, are you on facebook??

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2010, 03:46:43 pm »
Yes.....

dede

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2010, 07:26:26 pm »
Babs,
I have family in Vancouver and have visited several times. It really is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, although I have never been there in the winter. Stanley Park is a must, you can also take a train that runs to Whistler mountain and take a boat back down the coast, I'm not sure if that is a seasonal thing or not. There is also a suspension bridge around somewhere, It might be in Squamish. The bridge crosses a huge gorge...not for the faint of heart. That may be a seasonal thing as well. If I talk to my sister in law, I will try to find out the scoop on winter tourism in Vancouver. Hope you have a great time!

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2010, 02:20:22 am »
Eunice - aren't you lucky to live in St. Barbara! I've been there and we stayed for 5 days - beautiful place! Don't think we'll go up there but if we should pass we'll definately contact you! National Parks come first.

Dede - we won't have that much time in Vancouver, unfortunately, as we'll get there on the 28th and leave on the 2nd of January already for L.A. Don't forget about the jetlag we're bound to have ... tough ...
Thanks for the hints anyway.
Babs

baerkeom

• Newbie Member
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2010, 03:23:35 am »
Yes.....

Eunice, then you can find me. Are you able to see my hole name on the board-profile?

Baerbel

Tatjana

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2010, 11:07:19 am »
Girls: It is so lovely to read how you are all making plans and how excited you already are! :) I envy you and I'm also very happy for you that you are all having this wonderful opportunity. :) That's going to be something you'll never forget and you will cherish the memories for the rest of your days.

Eunice: If you don't mind I would like to add you to my list of FB friends too. It would be a pleasure.

Tatjana :)

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2010, 11:40:36 am »
Baerbel- the only name I see is your board name not your whole name.

Eunice

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2010, 11:56:05 am »
Hi Tatjana- I'll be glad to. It will be my pleasure as well.
I will need your whole name or your E-mail address but we probably don't want to post it on the board.
Come to think of it, I have Jeff's and Gina's E-mail address. If they have your E-mail I can ask one of them if they can E-mail it to me. I'm sure they don't mind.

Eunice

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2010, 12:13:41 pm »
Hi Babs- I'm sorry :( that you won't be able to this time but be sure to let me know the next time you're out in California. It will be great to meet you :)

Eunice

dede

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2010, 12:26:02 pm »
Babs,
I'm sure you will find something to do while you are there. The jet lag does take a little out of you. Hope you guys have a great time...I'm sure you will. Wish I could make the trip to meet you guys. My husband has relatives in Germany and used to visit from time to time. Can't wait for the review!