Author Topic: Canada Fans  (Read 7733 times)

Babs

• Babs
Re: Canada Fans
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2010, 12:03:28 pm »
GOT MY FLIGHT TICKETS !!!!
sorry I'm shouting ....  :-*

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2010, 01:57:32 pm »
OMG!
are you seriously going!!??

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2010, 02:25:38 am »
Damn seriously! After NYE we'll go to LA, get a car and explore all the National Parks, then to NYC for another 4 days before going back home  :) :) :)

kellycat

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2010, 08:17:27 am »
Babs, sounds like a fantastic trip you've got planned.  The redwoods in Calif. are amazing! You'll enjoy California.   Will you be driving down to San Diego?  Beautiful city to visit.   New York city is a great place to visit.  To see the city, I suggest you take the Grey Lines Holiday Lights All Loops Tour, it's a hop on, hop off, double decker bus with a tour guide.  You can get off at any stop and sightsee.  Get back on for the night tour.  It is spectacular with all the lights, and when you are there, the Xmas lights will still be up, I'm sure.  I was there for 2 days last year and in order to see all the sights it was the best way to go. You can also probably do a Circle Line ZEPHYR Harbor cruise.  You get to see the Statue of Liberty up close.  Well, Hope this helps with your planning!

KC

baerkeom

• Newbie Member
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2010, 09:46:46 am »
Jeff...I'm on board. I make my trip togehther with Babs, so Vancouver, LA, NYC here I'm!!!

Bärbel

Number1ForeignerFan

• THE BIGGEST FOREIGNER FAN OF ALL TIME
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2010, 10:27:07 am »
Babs, Barbel: I might still be in LA after new years day, so let me know. We could meet up for lunch or dinner.
The biggest Foreigner fan of all time.

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2010, 11:45:49 am »
KC - thanks so much for hints. I've been to all these places already (except Vancouver). But: it will be the first time that I'm there in the winter. Gosh! do you think x-mas decoration will still be up? I hate x-mas ...
Anyway, we'll have a wonderful time. And isn't it great that Baerbel joins us? Yippee!!!!!
David - would be great if we could meet! Got your cellphone-No., will text you from my American one as soon as we are there. God, sounds as if it is already tomorrow .... wish it would be.
Babs

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2010, 12:07:44 pm »
well if I don't make it to Canada we most definitely will get together when yoiu are in NYC!

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2010, 12:11:49 pm »
Gina - would be great! Got a date already in LA with David, another one with you - ain't it wonderful!

kellycat

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2010, 02:22:03 pm »
Hi Babs, I wasn't aware you had already been to NYC.  I wouldn't be surprised that the Xmas decorations might still be up.  I've never been to NYC at that time of year, so it is just a guess.  Maybe Gina would know?    I've never been to Vancouver, but, a friend of mine said Stanley Park is a must see, if they have it open in winter. They got a lot of snow last year, so be prepared for rain, sleet or snow!

Hope you have a great time! ;D

KC

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2010, 02:32:50 pm »
The Rockefeller Christmas tree is still up the first week of January...

kellycat

« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2010, 02:41:24 pm »
Thank you Gina!  That would be really nice to see in person instead of TV.

KC

baerkeom

• Newbie Member
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2010, 02:47:43 pm »
Babs, Barbel: I might still be in LA after new years day, so let me know. We could meet up for lunch or dinner.

Hi David, would be great. I hope it'll be possible. If not, next time...lol...

Baerbel

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2010, 02:50:35 pm »
Hi Babs- I read you're going to LA as well. Keep me inform and let me know when you're in LA. It's  only 2 hours from Santa Barbara. It will be great to meet you Barbel and David as well. You could drive up and visit Santa Barbara. It is a beautiful City.

Eunice

labelldame

• Kelly Hansen Rocks!
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2010, 02:51:36 pm »
why is David going to be in LA?