Author Topic: Foreigner at "Verstehen Sie Spaß" July 17th  (Read 9709 times)

Tatjana

Re: Foreigner at "Verstehen Sie Spaß" July 17th
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2010, 06:04:48 am »
Kelly: Thank you ever so much for checking in with us. It is even more appreciated since we all know how busy the schedule is.  :)

I agree with David. This thread was not meant as a critique but more an attempt to try and explain. We all know that you guys deliver the goods on stage. That is the reason why we go to Foreigner concerts whenever we get the chance. Hats off to you guys!

Tatjana  :)

KillerQueen

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2010, 08:47:54 am »
How cool is that? Thanks so much Kelly for taking the time and posting a few lines.  :-*

Tina :)

dede

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2010, 06:41:13 pm »
Kelly,
Thank you so much for weighing in. It is so refreshing to know you guys take the time to see what we chat about! Had the opportunity to see you guys in Charlotte-WHAT A NIGHT!!! we are still talking about it. Hope to see you in Hotlanta Labor day weekend. Not a big race fan but will make the 4 hr. trip to see you guys. Also I need to see you guys in concert where there is a longer set list. So many favorites I need to hear...and I need to see the WP'S!!!! Keep up the good work, we are truly grateful for your effort no matter what form of performing that may require you to do!!! Stay well!

Dede

girlonthemoon

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2010, 03:03:21 pm »
Hi,
I just found this on youtube.
Foreigner did not only perform at "Verstehen Sie Spaß?" they also sang "Happy Birthday" to the german chancellor Angela Merkel. Pretty cool!! Love it!!
Biggi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2qncBB3Bqc

SoUrgent

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2010, 06:35:56 pm »
Haha, hey, that is a great find!!! Thanks for sharing! Kelly is such a goof ball, LOL.

kellycat

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2010, 09:43:52 am »
Yes, I agree, it surely was a great find! 

KC

Rika

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2010, 04:21:51 pm »
Biggi, thanks for sharing !
That's so nice and relaxed, Mick and the guys always are in the mood for a little interlude  :D

Jeff is very funny saying "Frohes Geburtstag"   ;D  I remember a little behind-the-scenes-vid taken of him and his cute daughter at the 2009-tour in Germany when he teaches her the word "Erdbeere" (= strawberry) while signing dozens of band-pictures.
Germany-Gang, what about adding "Himbeeren", "Brombeeren", "Braunbeeren"  ;) to his German vocabulary next time ? 
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 04:26:17 pm by Rika »

girlonthemoon

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2010, 12:31:33 pm »
Rika, "Braunbeeren" sounds great!! :D :D