Author Topic: "Can't Give Up" on becoming a #1 Hit!  (Read 8425 times)

Babs

• Babs
Re: "Can't Give Up" on becoming a #1 Hit!
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 01:24:12 am »
Hahahaha!!! Another one of these typical Tatjana comments - love your humour, Darlin'

Jeffistheirbiggestfan

• It's URGENT! Make it an EMERGENCY!
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 09:26:11 pm »
...and now you all are almost on the eve of getting together again....!!!!!! So sorry I"m not there this time.  :-[

Babs

• Babs
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 01:47:53 am »
Jeff, we're so much looking forward to it! Yeah, it's a shame you can't be with us.
As you might have read they didn't play 'Can't Give Up' at the itunes Festival, hopefully they will tomorrow!
Babs

Jeffistheirbiggestfan

• It's URGENT! Make it an EMERGENCY!
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 08:49:09 pm »
Well, I was fortunate enough to hear the live debut of "WICTL" at the Chicago House of Blues (along with David, Sue and few others here at the forum), and the live electric debut of "In Pieces" here at the Verizon Center at the premiere of the United in Rock tour. Hope you get to hear the live debut of "Can't Give Up" there!

kellycat

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 01:45:55 pm »
Yeah Babs, let us know if they played "Can't Give Up"!  It too is one of my favourite songs on the CD.
Maybe someone will have it on YouTube soon?

KC

dede

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 08:00:43 pm »
would be nice to see "Can't Give Up" on YT. I looooove that song so much. Its one of my favs as well!

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2010, 10:14:17 pm »
Yes. me too. This is my favorite song on this CD :) I think my CD is wearing out because I listen to this song over and over and over. Day in and day out. No worries though, I have another copy :)

Eunice

dede

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2010, 11:02:29 am »
Eunice,
So glad to know I am not the only one. At one point I kept the cd in the car all the time and got tired of running back and forth so I had to buy another one for the house. Then I kept telling everyone in my family how great the cd was so I bought them a copy as well.

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2010, 02:00:18 pm »
Hi Dede- I'm glad we have something in common. I have one in my car and one in the house as well. 
I just love these guys :) ;D

Eunice

kellycat

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2010, 02:16:05 pm »
Hi Dede and Eunice!

I'm pretty sure my CD is still in good shape.   I transfered it on the my iPod!   I listen to Foreigner every night before I go to bed!  However,  I don't know how my neighbours feel about it.  Hopefully, they can't hear it!

KC

wesley

• Newbie Member
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2010, 02:26:52 pm »
Hi members Can't Give Up is a Gem. it's a Great shame it won't be Storming The UK Charts. just wish they would Release The Masterpiece on a ltd edition 7' vinyl. in The near Future Foreigner will be back Storming The UK Charts where they Belong. Foreigner Are Amazing

ekelly51

• FF#2
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2010, 03:07:26 pm »
Hi kellycat- I also have all their songs on my ipod and listen to it when I go to the gym to work out.
We sure can't get enough from these guys :) ;D

Eunice

SoUrgent

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2010, 04:32:46 pm »
Hi kellycat- I also have all their songs on my ipod and listen to it when I go to the gym to work out.
We sure can't get enough from these guys :) ;D

Eunice

Eunice,  I do the EXACT same thing! It is ALL I listen to. Everyone of their records is on mine! I hit "shuffle" and away we go!!!  :)

Nick

dede

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2010, 08:50:08 pm »
I understand totally. I listen to these dvd's so loud I have gone outside to hear if the neighbors can hear. No complaint so far but my house is dancing along with me. If I ever need to get something done Foreigner is what I listen to. I cannot wait for the new dvd. Certain family members may be getting Foreigner for the holidays. My son just called to remind me of the show in Atlanta. That's just around the corner. Hope I can make it. I need a fix.

kellycat

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2010, 06:46:53 pm »
Hi Dede,

Hope you'll be able to make the Atlanta show.  A 4 hr drive isn't too bad.  By the way, the Live Recording of the iTunes Festival is on iTunes available for download NOW!!!!   I just downloaded it onto my iPod so I can listen to it before bedtime!  Yay!!!  Hope you had a good day.  It's a long weekend here in Ontario.
We get a Civic Holiday, the 1st Monday in August.    We are having my son and daughter in law over tomorrow for a Shrimp and Crab boil!    ;D ;D