Foreigner Benefit for Ceres Community Project of Marin
Foreigner will hold a Benefit on November 7, 2013 to support the Ceres Community Project of Marin, spearheaded by Michael Bluestein. As a client, Michael received organic, healing meals over the course of six months before and after his cancer surgery. Local teens prepare the nutrient-dense free meals under the direction of a holistic chef using organic ingredients and locally grown produce when possible. Volunteers deliver these meals weekly to those in Marin County dealing with a serious health crisis such as cancer. Benefit details are below.
Thursday, November 7, 2013 in Santa Rosa, CA
VIP package for this special evening at award winning venue, John Ash & Co. in Santa Rosa includes:
• Intimate acoustic performance with a few songs by internationally-known rock band, Foreigner.
• Private reception with wine and beer, including hors d’oeuvres and dessert.
• Meet & Greet with the band plus photo opportunity.
• An autographed VIP limited edition CD with two disks.
• At the conclusion of the VIP event, enjoy Foreigner’s full stage concert performance at Wells Fargo Center for the Arts.
Wine & beer reception - 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Main show at Wells Fargo Center for the Arts – 8:00 pm
Ticket price- Premium Package - $250 per person
Tickets go on sale on August 23, 2013. Click here for tickets