Author Topic: Is a brand-new Foreigner album ever going to see the light of day?  (Read 311 times)

thepolishprince

• Newbie Member
As Foreigner is one of my all-time favorite bands, I struggle to understand the never-ending release of "greatest hits" albums over the years. Not only is Mick Jones an amazing, awesome and incredible songwriter but he's also a wonderfully talented guitar player as well.

Along with Kelly Hansen as the perfect replacement singer of Lou Gramm, together, with all the other talented musicians in Foreigner, a brand-new album of original songs would be the most likely decision to not only give the die-hard fans something new but to introduce new fans to another great Foreigner album.

So, with that being said, here is my own song, One Hundred Little Kisses, which would be an outstanding new single for Foreigner to record as they wish to suit their style. My version sounds "just like Foreigner" and release so it's not like Mick Jones has to "Foreignerize" it. To be honest, I can even make it quite a rewarding thing for Mick Jones to record and release in monetary ways.

One Hundred Little Kisses

It was 6 a.m.
Or maybe quarter to seven
When I felt something on my cheek
I knew I was in bed
But thought I was in heaven
When I opened my eyes for a peek

There you were and we were face to face
It was the right time and the perfect place

I was awakened by you and your One Hundred Little Kisses
It's a beautiful thing to do with your One Hundred Little Kisses
I wish I could wake up like that every day